Mastering the K7 & Scan Interpretation
Welcome and thank you for registering for Mastering the K7 & Scan Interpretation On-Demand. In order to get the most out of this course, please follow the steps below.
You can download the course materials before, during, or after watching the video content in the My Account area. You will be taken to the course video pages below in the course outline.
Designed for the New and Experienced K7 users and their entire Practice, Mastering the K7 and Scan Interpretation is an intensive Hands-on training course on how to best utilize the K7 for your TMD, Aesthetics, and Ortho cases.
- Have a complete understanding of how to properly clean the skin, position the electrode and magnet and align the Sensor Array
- Have a complete understanding of how to properly record each of the Scans, both technically and clinically
- Have a complete understanding on how the TENS works and how to utilize it when taking a bite registration
- Have a complete understanding of how to properly take a bite registration and how to verify the bite registration
- Have a complete understanding of how to interpret the data recorded in each of the Scans
- Have a complete understanding of how the data recorded with the K7 will help you in your diagnosis, treatment planning and better case acceptance by the patient
- Have a complete understanding of signs and symptoms of TMD, “dynamic decompression” of the TMJ and the effect of posture on the final bite outcome
ON-DEMAND course provides 8 CE credits
In order to be eligible for CE credit, you will need to successfully complete the course quiz. Attendance verification will be issued for those who pass the quiz. CE credit will be submitted for doctors who pass the quiz and include their AGD number. Maximum CE certificates: 1 doctor & 2 team members.