Mastering the K7 & Scan Interpretation Interactive Online Course
Time & Location
About the Event
This 11 CE credit course is limited to 4 Participating offices to maximize the Hands-on experience and is taught by Scott Verzwyvelt, Myotronics’ Engineering Manager and an expert on the use of the K7, and Dr. Prabu Raman, long time K7 user and President of the Missouri Dental Association with a private practice dedicated to TMD, NM Orthodontics and Aesthetics. You will learn how to record all pre and post TENS Scans and take an optimum bite with the K7. Dr. Raman will provide interpretation of the recorded K7 Scans, as well as present his own patient cases from start to finish.
Participating Offices receive guided Hands-on learning for the entire practice.
Auditing Offices will be able to view the webinar, but will not have direct coaching available to their office.
*Tuition includes 1 doctor and 2 team members
- each additional doctor will be charged $695
- each addtional team member will be charged $295
*Each registered practice will be allowed 2 separate Zoom account logins. Additional logins are $195.00 each.
- Participating Office + VIDEO$2,445$2,4450$0
- Participating Office (1Dr/2Tm)$1,850$1,8500$0
- Auditing Office + VIDEO$2,045$2,0450$0
- Auditing Office (1Dr/2Tm)$1,450$1,4500$0
- Additional Doctor$695$6950$0
- Additional Team Member$295$2950$0
- Additional Zoom login (>2)$195$1950$0