Time is TBD|
Pacific Standard Time
Series 1 Interactive Online Course - Successful Integration of Physiologic Dentistry to Benefit your Practice (1)
In this one day, 7 CE credit course, with virtual Hands-On workshop, Dr. Jeffrey Haddad will teach you clinical techniques and new approaches to effectively treat TMD patients and differentiate your practice from others during these uncertain times.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Pacific Standard Time
About the Event
This interactive online course will teach you clinical techniques and new approaches to differentiate your practice from others during these uncertain times. You will learn how to position your practice as a progressive one that offers treatment other offices can not. Physiologic occlusion provides a simple, reproducible bite conducive to health, aesthetics and restorative predictability and longevity. This approach will allow you to identify and treat TMD patients and set yourself apart from other dentists in your community. You will be taught how to market your practice so the “right” patients seek you out and find you. Complete with virtual hands-on workshop, this webinar is filled with practical information that you can immediately implement when you return to your office. To maximize the virtual hands-on learning experience, the attendance is limited to 4 offices. It is highly recommended that your team attends this course to support and implement the techniques learned. Those who choose to audit the class will have complete exposure to the entire hands-on experience, but won’t have access to direct coaching for their office. Whatever you choose, this course will deliver the knowledge and techniques that your practice needs right now.
Lecturer: Jeffrey Haddad, DDS
CE: 7 Units
- Understand the important relationship of the teeth, muscles, joints and their effect on the facial structures and the stomatognathic function
- Identify the signs and symptoms related to occlusal instability
- Take a Physiologic bite for long term stability in restorative and TMD cases (HANDS-ON)
- Deliver an anatomically correct mandibular positioning appliance and adjust it properly (HANDS-ON)
- Successful integration of J5 Dental TENS for TMD and Aesthetic patients
- How to market the use of this technology to differentiate your practice during these uncertain times
- Communicate diagnosis and treatment options to the patient and learn how to get your patients to say "yes" to comprehensive treatment
- Learn proven internal and external marketing strategies and referral techniques to promote and position your practice during the COVID era
Participating Offices receive guided Hands-on learning for the entire practice.
Auditing Offices will be able to view the webinar, but will not have direct coaching available to their office.
*Pricing includes 1 doctor and 2 team members
- each additional doctor will be charged $695
- each addtional team member will be charged $295
*Each registered practice will be allowed 2 separate Zoom account logins. Additional logins are $195.00 each.
Participating Office (1Dr/2Tm)
1 doctor & 2 Team Members Early Bird price until September 2, 2020$1,095.00
Auditing Office (1Dr/2Tm)
1 doctor & 2 Team Members Early Bird price until September 2, 2020$895.00
Additional Team Member$295.00
Additional Zoom login (>2)$195.00