Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Series 1 - Practical & Predictable Occlusion for Aesthetic and TMD Patients
Come see how thousands of clinicians now approach occlusion in a way that makes sense to your patients and to you. This is a Hands-On, Introductory course.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
Occlusion is of key importance in every dental procedure yet is not well understood by most clinicians, and therefore, is underdiagnosed hindering practice growth. By understanding the anatomy and applying a few basic principles, we can find and create a predictable bite to support the joints and muscles. Whether restoring a single tooth, an aesthetic case or treating a TMD patient, you will apply what you learn in this course. Perhaps the most important reason to attend is that without an understanding of the signs and symptoms of malocclusion, our profession will continue to treat to existing pathological conditions leading to frustration of our patients and ourselves as clinicians.
Neuromuscular (Physiologic) occlusal principles can provide a simple, reproducible bite conducive to health, aesthetics and restorative predictability and longevity.
CE: 14 Units
- Understand the important relationship of the teeth, muscles, joints and their effect on the facial structures and the stomatognathic function
- Identify the signs and symptoms related to occlusal instability
- Learn to create occlusal stability
- Learn how to design the ideal smile
- Understand how to take a TENS bite record at the proper vertical dimension
- See how to mount models to analyze the changes in the bite
- Understand how to communicate the diagnosis and treatment options to the patient
- See how to deliver an anatomically correct mandibular positioning appliance and adjust it properly
- Learn how to manage the TMD patient
Series 1 Doctor
Series 1 Team Member
2 Team Member Limit