Fri, Sep 18|
Eastern Standard Time
Series 3 Interactive Online Course: Successful Integration of Dental Sleep into your Practice
This limited attendance, 1 day, 7 CE credit course, will teach effective techniques to recognize, treat and manage OSA patients; techniques and procedures that you and your team can immediately implement to build a successful sleep medicine practice.
Time & Location
Sep 18, 2020, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time
About the Event
To maximize the virtual hands-on learning experience, attendance is limited to 4 Participating Offices. It is highly recommended that your team attends this course to support and implement the techniques learned, and prices are per office. Those who choose to audit the class will have complete exposure to the entire hands-on experience, but won’t have access to direct coaching for their office. Whatever you choose, this course will deliver the knowledge and techniques that your practice needs right now.
Lecturer: Jeffrey Haddad, DDS
CE: 7 Units
- Understanding the interrelationship of airway, TMD and Sleep disorders
- Protocols for effective screening, examination and identification of OSA signs and symptoms for all your patients
- Learn how to treat Sleep disorders and successfully integrate sleep medicine into your dental practice
- Learn how to take a proper TENS Physiologic Sleep Bite - to build an optimum OSA appliance for your Sleep patients (Hands-On)
- Learn how to analyze a home sleep study and communicate the findings to your patients...a TEAM approach.
- Different types of sleep appliances, proper scheduling and implementation of NM sleep protocols
- Learn how financially beneficial it can be to add Sleep dentistry to your practice
*Participating Offices receive guided Hands-on learning for the entire practice.
*Auditing Offices will be able to view the webinar, but will not have direct coaching available to their office.
*Tuition includes 1 doctor and 2 team members
- each additional doctor will be charged $795
- each addtional team member will be charged $395
*Each registered practice will be allowed 2 separate Zoom account logins. Additional logins are $195.00 each.
Participating Office (1Dr/2Tm)
Auditing Office (1Dr/ 2Tm)
Additional Zoom login (>2)