Complete Kit includes parts and accessories, DVD Tutorial, Manual, Myotrode SG’s (qty – 36).
The J5 Dental TENS provides four patient stimulation channels, each left and right pair with its own separate controls. Now with the ability to stimulate four muscle sites simultaneously, the J5 helps improve treatment efficacy while saving time for you and the patient.
- Relax masticatory and cervical/upper shoulder muscles and establish a physiologic occlusion
- Take occlusal registrations
- Take denture impressions
- Treat TMJ dysfunction and associated pain*
- Relieve symptoms associated with muscle spasm
- Increase local blood circulation
- Increase mandibular range of motion
Federal Law (USA) restricts TENS devices to sale by or on the prescription of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Please call (800) 426-0316 for more information.
*J5 Dental TENS is not approved to treat TMJ dysfunction in Canada at this time
Myotronics does not accept returns on equipment or software.