*Check out our Dental Sleep Course now available via On-Demand Video!*
Sleep Apnea….what your patients need to know!
Keep your patients informed of the dangers of sleep apnea and identify the major role you play in its evaluation and treatment and how you, their dentist, may be able to provide an effective solution. This full-color pamphlet, complete with graphics to illustrate this important message, addresses the following questions:
- What is Sleep Apnea?
- What causes Obstructive Sleep Apnea?
- What are the signs and symptoms of sleep apnea?
- How is sleep apnea diagnosed?
- What are some options for treating OSA?
- What is the dentist’s role in treatment?