Frequently asked questions about the role of muscles and upper airway in Orthodontics.
#1350 Pkg. of 100
Full color illustrated pamphlet explaining the role of muscles and airway in orthodontic treatment. The pamphlet explains how neuromuscular data is added to traditional orthodontic planning.
- Why Choose Neuromuscular Orthodontics?
- What do Muscles Have to do With the Teeth?
- What causes abnormal muscles forces?
- How Does Upper Airway Affect the Teeth?
- What Has All of This Got to do With Orthodontics?
- Neuromuscular Diagnosis