Successful Integration of Dental Sleep into your Practice
Welcome and thank you for registering for Series 3 On-Demand. In order to get the most out of this course, please follow the steps below.
You can download the course materials before, during, or after watching the video content in the My Account area. You will be taken to the course video pages below in the course outline.
- Understanding the interrelationship of airway, TMD and Sleep disorders
- Protocols for effective screening, examination and identification of OSA signs and symptoms for all your patients
- Learn how to treat Sleep disorders and successfully integrate sleep medicine into your dental practice
- Learn how to take a proper TENS Physiologic Sleep Bite – to build an optimum OSA appliance for your Sleep patients (Hands-On)
- Learn how to analyze a home sleep study and communicate the findings to your patients…a TEAM approach.
- Different types of sleep appliances, proper scheduling and implementation of NM sleep protocols
- Learn how financially beneficial it can be to add Sleep dentistry to your practice
This course provides 6 CE credits
In order to be eligible for CE credit, you will need to successfully complete the course quiz. Attendance verification will be issued for those who pass the quiz. CE credit will be submitted for doctors who pass the quiz and include their AGD number. Maximum CE certificates: 1 doctor & 2 team members.