Successful Integration of Physiologic Dentistry to Benefit your Practice
Welcome and thank you for registering for Series 1 On-Demand. In order to get the most out of this course, please follow the steps below.
You can download the course materials before, during, or after watching the video content in the My Account area. You will be taken to the course video pages below in the course outline.
- Understand the important relationship of the teeth, muscles, joints and their effect on the facial structures and the stomatognathic function
- Identify the signs and symptoms related to occlusal instability
- Take a Physiologic bite for long term stability in restorative and TMD cases (Hands-On)
- Deliver an anatomically correct mandibular positioning appliance and adjust it properly (Hands-On)
- Successful integration of J5 Dental TENS for TMD and Aesthetic patients
- How to market the use of this technology to differentiate your practice during these uncertain times
- Communicate diagnosis and treatment options to the patient and learn how to get your patients to say “yes” to comprehensive treatment
- Learn proven internal and external marketing strategies and referral techniques to promote and position your practice during the COVID era
This course provides 6 CE credits
In order to be eligible for CE credit, you will need to successfully complete the course quiz. Attendance verification will be issued for those who pass the quiz. CE credit will be submitted for doctors who pass the quiz and include their AGD number. Maximum CE certificates: 1 doctor & 2 team members.